A raid was conducted, as per a complaint received by the Investigation officers of the Consumer Affairs Authority, regarding issuing of re-packed expired cement stock....
With the purpose of building a society which is well consisted with consumer rights responsibilities consumer affairs information division of consumer...
Information Communication Technology agency (ICTA) and the Consumer Affairs Authority (CAA) jointly invite you to participate in the short Video Contest organized in line with the National Conference to be held on 15th March 2017 at Nelum pokuna Auditorium with the participation of all stakeholders representing in the digital industry in Sri Lanka.
The objective of this contest is to raise awareness on “consumer Rights in Digital Age”. These videos will be used for the campaign on “BUILDING A BETTER DIGITAL SRI LANKA CONSUMERS CAN TRUST”.
Submission : 15 February 2017 – March 8 2017
Winners will be notified: 10 March 2017
Awarding Ceremony : 15 March 2017 @ Nelumpokuna
1ST PLACE - Cash Prize LKR 100,000.00 & Certificate jointly offered by the ICTA and CAA
2ND PLACE - Cash Prize LKR 75,000.00 & Certificate jointly offered by the ICTA and CAA
3RD PLACE - Cash Prize LKR 50,000.00 & Certificate jointly offered by the ICTA and CAA
Winning Videos will be screened at the National Conference @ Nelum Pokuna
1. Entries must be less than 2 minutes.
2. Maximum file size should be 250mb with 1080p.
3. Contestants must be residents of Sri Lanka.
4. The entry cannot have been previously submitted in a promotion/contest or have been exhibited or displayed through any means.
5. More than one entry per contestant is allowed. You need to submit separate entry forms.
6. First, Second and Third place video become the property of the Consumer Affairs Authority
7. By entering this contest all contestants grant the consumer Affairs Authority permission to edit, modify, copy, reproduce, publish and use the video for awareness purpose without notice or approval.
8. The entry cannot contain material that violates another’s rights, including but not limited to privacy, publicity or intellectual property rights, or that constitutes copyright or license infringement.
9. Format: MP4, with YouTube/Facebook upload ready requirements.
10. No commercial brands to be endorse during production of video clips.
11. The judges’ decisions will be deemed final.
12. Officers and relatives of the ICTA & CAA are not permitted.
Each submission will be judged based on its
Ability to clearly and correctly demonstrate the theme “Consumer Rights in Digital Age”
Entries to be submitted via DVD by registered post to the below address or Upload here on or before 28th February 2017.
Consumer Affairs Authority,
CWE Secretariat Building,
No. 27, Vauxhall Street,
(Please mention "Video Competition WCRD 2017" in the top left corner of the envelope.)
For more details please contact Wimal over 0765430120.